Sunday 2 June 2013

When It's Done

Hello folks. Due to my night-job I have fallen behind in my schedule and the next update will not be uploaded until I have all of the images produced. I'm deciding what would be better. Have a schedule and follow it as best as possible at the risk of quality, or give a post the time it requires?

This was a problem when I was making a web-comic back in 2009. I would upload something every day, but a lot of it I find cringe-worthy. I enjoyed that time of making work I loved, but my favorite comics were the ones I didn't rush. So, with that, I won't promise a schedule right now. I have a feed that sends an email but I'm looking for perhaps a proper feed. I also post updates on my twitter and will get more services once the demand is great enough. I just really don't want to rush something with potential.

The next post wasn't going to be Don't Starve but about Awesomenauts! I recorded a few matches and I have an idea of how to make it a good read. I want to get it out before Humble Bundle 8 closes. Part 05 will likely be after that. Apologies, and thank you for understanding.

-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment